Make Learning fun with these Children’s Books about Money
I love reading with my kids. There is something special about getting a book out and snuggling together. We read a lot of different types of books but I really enjoy finding books that are fun to read and educational. I’ve compiled a reading list to help make learning fun with these Children’s Books about Money! My featured book is the The Little Copper Penny – head to the bottom of the list to enter for a chance to win your own copy!
Reading List of Children’s Books about Money
1) The Little Copper Penny by Stephanie Baker
2) Lily Learns about Wants and Needs by Lisa Bullard
3) One Cent, Two Cents, Old Cent, New Cent by Bonnie Worth
4) The Coin Counting Book by Roxanne Lanczak Williams
5) Ella Earns Her Own Money by Lisa Bullard
6) Pigs will be Pigs – Fun with Math and Money by Amy Axelrod
7) Emily and Daniel’s First Dollar by Amit Eshet
The Little Copper Penny Giveaway
The Little Copper Penny is a Gold Mom’s Choice Award Winner and a great read! Enter for a chance to win your own copy below.
***The giveaway prize (one copy of the book) will be shipped directly by The Agency at Brown Books Publishing – not by Crafty Mama in ME***