Holiday Pin-It Party
Since the holidays are just a few weeks away, we are going to have a special Holiday Pin-It Party! The party will be open for the next 5 weeks so you can come back and link up at anytime. Share all of your holiday and winter crafts and activities for kids. For every pin you link up, please repin at least one pin from another blogger. Happy Holidays!
Meet Your Hosts:
- The Resourceful Mama
- Play Dough & Popsicles
- Raising Little Superheroes
- Crafty Mama in ME
- Books and Giggles
Grab The Button:
Guidelines for the Party:
- Link-up kid crafts and activities: Please link up kid-friendly Holiday (Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa) and Winter (snowmen, icicles, etc.) pins only!
- Link-up your pins: Link up your pin, not the post. You can link up as many pins as you want but only 3 in a row please.
- Re-pin: For every pin you link-up, please repin at least one from another blogger.
- Save this page: The party will be open for 5 weeks (until December 11th) so be sure to bookmark this page and continue to link-up all of your holiday and winter pins. You can link up new and old content.
- Follow Play Dough & Popsicles, The Resourceful Mama, Books and Giggles, Crafty Mama in ME, and Raising Little Superheroes on Pinterest: You can check out our Pin-It Party group board too.
- Put the button or text link on your site: Add the party button (see above) or a link back to our party on your side bar, link party page, or post. ∗optional∗
- Permission: By linking up you give us permission to share your pins and photos on this blog and social media. Please only link-up images that you have taken or created and have legal rights to from your own site. You also give us permission to email you a reminder of future parties. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Be sure to come back every Sunday night at 10 p.m. EST for the Made For Kids Link Party too!
Happy Holidays and Happy Pinning…
[inlinkz_linkup id=579985 mode=1]