Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies – Indulge in the Tempting Flavors of Fall
I love pumpkin recipes! Today’s post is a recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. I volunteered to make snack for our weekly girl scout meeting. I decided bringing snack was a great opportunity to make something with pumpkin in it. Since Hubby isn’t a fan of pumpkin (he will eat pumpkin whoopie pies) I try to refrain from baking a ton of stuff that includes it.
I’ve been using this recipe for years and love it so I thought I would share it. I didn’t create this recipe – I found it online but cannot remember the original source. If its yours please let me know and I will credit it to you 🙂
Find the recipe below. I’m trying out a new format for recipes so please share feedback in the comment section if you like it.
- 2-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 (14 oz) can of pumpkin puree
- 6 oz chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine all dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt) - set aside
- Beat sugar, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla together in stand mixer
- Mix together, alternately adding the dry ingredients and pumpkin
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Bake for 10 minutes
Thanks – they are a family favorite here 🙂 Other than my hubby of course!