***I was given a copy of Counting Things and Opposite Things for review purposes. All opinions are my own***
Toddler Educational Books Christmas Wish List + Giveaway
Are you looking for some educational yet fun books to add to the presents under the tree this year for your toddler or preschooler? If so take a peek at this great list below and scroll to the bottom for your chance to win a book!
1) Counting Things by Anna Kovecses
2) Opposite Things by Anna Kovecses
3) Hands are not for Hitting by Free Spirit Publishing
4) Shapes and Colors and Creativity
5) Scissor Skills Activity Book by Melissa & Doug
6) Pre-K Page per Day by Sylvan Learning Publishing
7) Richard Scarry’s Best Word Book Ever by Golden Books
8) My Very First Book of Animal Homes by Eric Carle
9) The Trace Numbers Workbook by Little Brainiac Books
Enter for a chance to win a copy of either Counting Things or Opposite Things. 2 winners will be chosen and each winner will be randomly chosen to receive 1 book. Books are shipped directly from the publisher.
I would love to win this for my kids!!
I think my daughters would enjoy these.
I’m hoping to win this for our 1st grandchild, Ashton, on his 1st Christmas this year. He will be 9 mos old and we are all so excited. His Mama & PopPop and I all love reading to him and started when he was just a newborn, so one of these books would be a very nice gift for him and all of us. Thanks for the chance.
I would love to win this for my little girl
I am hoping and wishing and trying to win this for our Only Grandchild, – 8 mos old grandson Ashton.
Reading books with him is one of the things we LOVE doing with him every chance we get.
I would love to win this for my son – we love to read together