***I was given a copy of Counting Things and Opposite Things for review purposes. All opinions are my own***
Toddler Educational Books Christmas Wish List + Giveaway
Are you looking for some educational yet fun books to add to the presents under the tree this year for your toddler or preschooler? If so take a peek at this great list below and scroll to the bottom for your chance to win a book!
1) Counting Things by Anna Kovecses
2) Opposite Things by Anna Kovecses
3) Hands are not for Hitting by Free Spirit Publishing
4) Shapes and Colors and Creativity
5) Scissor Skills Activity Book by Melissa & Doug
6) Pre-K Page per Day by Sylvan Learning Publishing
7) Richard Scarry’s Best Word Book Ever by Golden Books
8) My Very First Book of Animal Homes by Eric Carle
9) The Trace Numbers Workbook by Little Brainiac Books
Enter for a chance to win a copy of either Counting Things or Opposite Things. 2 winners will be chosen and each winner will be randomly chosen to receive 1 book. Books are shipped directly from the publisher.