Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop 175
How exciting that we are celebrating our 175th Wonderful Wednesday party! I look forward to each week and seeing all the great posts that are linked up.
Welcome to our 175th party!
Is May a busy month for you? It is for me! Events abound: dance recitals, school plays, baby showers, field trips, graduation parties and on and on. So many great milestones to celebrate with our families and friends but TIME? Where is the time??? That is why I can sincerely tell you just how proud we are of you all. You remembered to COME to our party and you stayed for a little while to VISIT OTHERS! You are the best!
So, let’s take a look at the posts that received lots of views at our party last week…
Gold Painted Flower Pots by Garden Therapy
And now for our party!
Remember to visit and mingle … our most viewed and very popular features are based on CLICKS but do take a minute to say “hello!”
Simple Guidelines …
- Please follow our hosts on social media – it may take a few weeks but we sure do appreciate it! (social media links below) ♥
- Please TWEET our party.
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties, please.
- Visit two or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Saira from Mom Resource and Bath Time Fun Time
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Natasha of Tiny Tots Adventures
CD of CD’s Country Living
Emma of Adventures of Adam
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Niki of Play And Learn Every Day
Brittany of Mommy On Demand
Kim of 2JustByou
Shannon of Crafty Mama In Me
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade
Alli of Tornadough Alli
Marilyn of Marilyn’s Treats
(Visited 151 times, 1 visits today)