10 Books to Help Keep Kids Entertained this Summer
Are your kids off for summer vacation? If so I bet you are just like me and looking for things to help keep them busy and doing constructive things instead of just watching TV or playing on their tablets. My kids love to craft and build so I decided to work on a roundup of 10 Books to Help Keep Kids Entertained this Summer. Read on to find some books that can help make the summer pass smoothly!
1) Clay Lab for Kids by Cassie Stephens
***I received a complimentary copy of this book for inclusion in my roundup***
2) Paint Lab for Kids by Stephanie Corfee
3) My First Origami Kit by Joel Stern
4) 101 Kids Activities that are the Bestest, Funniest Ever! by Holly Homer
5) Martha Stewart’s Favorite Crafts for Kids by Editors at Martha Stewart Living
6) Project Kid: 100 Ingenious Crafts for Family Fun by Amanda Kingloff
7) 150+ Screen-Free Activities for Kids by Asia Citro
8) The Curious Kid’s Science Book by Asia Citro
9) STEAM Kids by Anne Carey
10) Kitchen Science Lab for Kids by Liz Lee Heinecke
From arts to science these books should definitely help provide your children with plenty to do and learn this summer. Let your child help pick the book and they are sure to be interested and excited to get started with some of the great activities provided.