DIY Toy Story Space Alien Goody Bags
Here is a quick and easy DIY project for a Toy Story themed party. As you know – I love Pinterest! Buddy and I spend a fair amount of time together looking for projects and while searching for Toy Story party ideas we found the idea for our goody bags. The inspiration comes from A Diamond in the Stuff. Buddy loves Toy Story and he loves the color green hence our usage of a lot of green Space Alien projects.
- Neon green paper bags (we found ours at Dollar Tree – 10/$1!)
- Jumbo googly eyes (Dollar Tree too!)
- Hot glue gun/glue sticks
- Buddy helped sort the googly eyes (they came in assorted size packages so I had him pull out all of the large eyes)
- Next Buddy handed me the eyes and I hot glued them on to the bags
- Finally open out the bags and fill with goodies!!
This is a super simple project that was cute and very inexpensive. The original post used curly straws for antennas – I couldn’t find them so we skipped them. I think they were super cute and fit perfectly with the Toy Story theme.