Easy to Make Christmas Holiday Cheer Party Mix
Are you looking for the perfect snack for a party or gathering? Do you love a mix of sweet and salty? For our family the perfect snack at all parties and gatherings is party mix. Our party mix varies for each occasion depending on the season and the event. Today our Elf on the Shelf – Mickey – came back and had gathered up all the ingredients for a Christmas Holiday Cheer Party Mix.
The kids love to help make party mix since they are the official “taste testers”. Every item that goes in the bowl they have to do quality assurance on. If we are making party mix for one of the kids birthdays or a playdate they get to personalize the mix by helping pick out the ingredients.
- Winter White Cheddar Cheetoo Puffs
- Parmesan Goldfish
- Mini Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Oreo Minis
- Gingerbread Marshmallows
- Spice Drops
- Holiday Mint M&M’s
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Find a large airtight container to mix your party mix in (that will also serve for storage)
- If making without kids just add all ingredients to the bowl and mix
- Making party mix with the kids I have them alternate picking what ingredient they want to put in next.
- I give each of them a 1 cup measuring cup and they each add 1 cup of the selected ingredient.
- Next the kids sample the ingredient (quality assurance at its finest).
- We repeat the process until all ingredients are added.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Sample the party mix.
- Put the lid on and store until party time.