Easy to Make Spooky Halloween Cotton Ball Ghost Kids Craft
We love crafts for the the holidays and Halloween is no exception. This year I decided that we should make Ghosts – what better medium for a kids craft than cotton balls? They are inexpensive, you typically have them on hand, and they are fun to play with! This craft was completed in less than 30 minutes by Buddy during the morning and in even less time by Boo Boo when she got home from school.
- Cotton Balls
- Cardboard (thin – like a cereal box)
- Dish for glue
- Black Construction Paper
- Trace the ghost shape onto the cardboard
- Cut the ghost shape out
- Using the scissors make two holes on top of the ghost
- Stick the ribbon through the cardboard and tie on the back to create a hanger
- Squeeze glue out into the dish
- Get out a bunch of cotton balls
- Dip one cotton ball into the glue and adhere to your cardboard ghost shape
- Repeat until you have cover your enter piece of cardboard
- Cut out two eyes and one mouth from black construction paper
- Dip the eyes and mouth into glue and adhere on the ghost
- Hang and allow to dry
The kids both really had fun with this project. Boo Boo actually decided to do it when she got home from school so I knew it was a winner! Now that she is going to school a full day we are lucky to find time for her to have energy to do projects. Once soccer season ends we will have a bit more free time thankfully!
Do you have any cute Halloween crafts to share? If so please comment and let me know. Be on the lookout for a Halloween themed roundup that will be sure to include more kids crafts this Friday. If you want some more ideas today check out my Halloween themed Pinterest board here:
Follow Crafty Mama in ME’s board Halloween on Pinterest.