Rhodes – Quick, Easy & Delicious Party
I was selected by Tryazon to host a Rhodes – Quick, Easy & Delicious Party. I was excited and quickly realized that the weekend of the party was the weekend we were going to be away camping. I questioned whether I should have the party or not and then found the following recipe: Campfire Cinnamon Rolls.
I figured if you could make cinnamon rolls while camping it would definitely impress people! We had a gas grill so I used that instead of the campfire. The oven mitt came in handy for flipping the cinnamon rolls! Find the recipe below:
- 1 bag of Rhodes Microwave Cinnamon Rolls
- Cooking Spray
- Aluminum Foil
- Frosting Packs
- Preheat the gas grill - once preheated put on medium/high heat.
- Cut two pieces of aluminum foil and layer them together.
- Spray the top sheet of foil with cooking spray.
- Place the cinnamon rolls on the foil.
- Fold the foil tightly.
- Place the cinnamon rolls on the grill - close the top.
- Flip every 5 minutes.
- At 20 minutes open foil and check to see if they are cooked thoroughly. If not re-wrap the foil and bake longer.
- When completely baked, separate the rolls and drizzle with the included frosting packs.
Comment below if you love cinnamon rolls or have a recipe to share. I will contact a few people that comment randomly and send them a coupon!