Fine Motor Skill Handprint Pumpkin Activity
My kids love stickers! I think most kids do as well. I like to stock up on holiday stickers when they go on clearance at the stores. The day after Halloween I have a tradition to go to Walmart and occasionally other stores as well to stock up on clearance merchandise that I can use the next year. This is how we buy a lot of our holiday decorations as well.
This is a project we have done before but we changed it up a little this time to use handprints as the pumpkin leaves. I am in love with anything that has to do with handprints and footprints right now!
- Orange construction paper
- Green construction paper
- Glue Stick
- Markers/crayons (optional)
The kids love to use stickers and as you can see they go sticker happy when I let them!
- Cut out a pumpkin shape from the orange paper
- Cut out a stem from the green paper
- Trace and cut the handprint from green paper
- Use the glue stick to attach the stem and handprint
- Decorate with stickers
- Color the picture as well (optional)
If you are looking for an easy Halloween activity with your kids this is it! You can complete it in under 30 minutes and your kids will have a blast!
Check out my Halloween Pinterest board here for more inspiration!