Festive Fall Apple Print Painting for Kids
We went to the apple orchard again yesterday to pick some more apples. I plan to make applesauce tomorrow so we stocked up! This morning before Boo Boo went to school I decided to do a quick activity with her. Buddy decided he would wait and do it after Boo Boo got on the bus. Since we have such an abundance of apples I decided we would do some festive fall apple print painting!
- White construction paper
- Paint (I gave the option of yellow, green or red)
- An apple cut in half for printing
- Paint plates
- Paint smocks/old t-shirt to cover clothes
- Draw an apple shape on the paper
- Put the desired color of paint on the paint plate
- Put on the paint smock
- Start painting
This was a super easy yet fun apple project for the kids to do in a short amount of time. Boo Boo decided she didn’t like apple prints so she used her apple as a paint brush to fill in her apple. Buddy did apple prints and enjoyed it. Afterwards the kids had free painting time with their remaining paint.