Footprint Haunted House for Halloween
The spook of Halloween is mysteriously fun. We have fun decorating the house with pumpkins, ghosts, and skeletons. Things that glow, things that ooze, or things that say BOO. Some things can be downright scary, which I’m not into, but the cute scary stuff is fun.
Footprint Haunted House
We made this haunted house using my daughter’s footprints. How sweet is that? In a couple years when her feet are as big as mine, I will dream of my sweet little pumpkin and her sweet little feet.
- Construction Paper: Black, Yellow, Orange, & White
- Black Marker
How We Made It
- I traced my daughter’s footprint onto a piece of black construction paper, two times.
- I then cut them out.
- Next I cut out all of the parts: windows, door, ghost, moon, bats, and pumpkins.
- I drew faces on the pumpkins and ghost, added lines to the windows, and a door knob on the door.
- I gave the pieces to my daughter and let her ‘build’ the haunted house.
- She was so proud that her feet created the house and she ‘built’ a haunted house all on her own.