Homemade Orange Creamsicles
Last summer we bought popsicles molds that we haven’t used very much. We have made homemade fudgsicles and I decided that we should try one of my favorites – creamsicles. I made up this recipe and it turned out pretty good!
- 2 cups whole milk (I used 1 cup skim milk and 1 cup heavy cream as I already had it in the house)
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- Make pudding according to package directions
- Let the pudding set for a few minutes
- Layer orange juice and pudding in mold until full
- Put in sticks
- Place in freezer for minimum of 5 hours
This was a very simple activity that the whole family will enjoy on a hot day! Check out a fellow Maine Blogger – Mainely Mama and her take on Orange Creamsicles.