Kids in the Kitchen: Make Star Wars Themed Jigglers
Do you want to have fun with the kids in the Kitchen? Make Star Wars themed Jigglers and let the kids play with their food for once! I found this great kit at our local discount store, Mardens, just in time for May 4th!
- Star Wars Jigglers molds
- 2 packages of Jell-O (small size)
- 2 glass measuring cups (2 cup size or larger)
- Cooking spray
- Water (3/4 cup per package of Jell-O)
- Spray the molds with cooking spray (this allows you to get the Jigglers out in one piece)
- Boil the water (I did mine in the microwave)
- Cut the top off the Jell-O package and have the kids add the contents to the water
- Stir for 2 minutes or until all Jell-O granules have dissolved
- Pour the liquid from the glass measuring cup into the sprayed molds
- Place the molds in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or until firm
- Remove from mold and enjoy!
My kids had a lot of fun making the Jigglers – they loved the smell while they were stirring. They both did great work helping pour the liquid into the molds and were very excited to have Star Wars themed Jigglers for dessert!
Take a look at some additional links below in the Star Wars Free Unit Study.
Star Wars Letter Find Pack from 3 Boys and a Dog
Star Wars Craft Ideas from Schooling a Monkey
Books about Outer Space from The Jenny Evolution
Star Wars Activity Books from Brain Power Boy
Let Your Space Ship Take Flight from Playground Parkbench
Light Saber Spelling from Parenting Chaos
Light Saber Color Matching from CraftCreateCalm
Star Wars Count and Clip Cards from Raising Little Superheroes
Kids in the Kitchen: Make Star Wars Themed Jigglers from Crafty Mama in ME