Paw Patrol Themed Party: Fun & Easy DIY Favor Poppers
Are you planning a kids birthday party soon? Are you looking to create a themed party on a budget? These DIY Favor Poppers are an inexpensive take on the often over the top (and expensive) goodie bag! Take a look at these awesome upcycled Paw Patrol Themed Party: Fun & Easy DIY Favor Poppers. I made these for my daughters Paw Patrol themed party but you could make them for any occasion.
Break out your hoard of toilet paper rolls and get crafting 🙂
- Empty toilet paper rolls
- Tissue paper (any color)
- Curling ribbon (any color)
- Stickers (any theme)
- Party favors (any small treats you want to include)
- Spread one whole sheet of tissue paper out flat.
- Set the toilet paper roll at one edge of the tissue paper and roll it up tightly.
- When rolled up completely tape the center of the tissue paper to keep it from unrolling.
- Cut two pieces of ribbon.
- Tie one end of the tissue paper right next to the toilet paper roll.
- Drop the party favors down the open end and make sure they get into the toilet paper roll (I first attempted putting the favors in prior to rolling and that didn’t work well as they kept falling out).
- Tie off the other end.
- Trim the ends if desired.
- Decorate with stickers.
This is a fast and easy upcycle project that will be sure to make kids happy! Making goodie bags for kids parties can get expensive. This project is inexpensive as you are re-using toilet paper rolls and using tissue paper (you can buy a big pack for $1 at the dollar store). The most expensive part would be the candy or party favor you insert but as you have a small space it shouldn’t cost much!
This post is part of the Earth Month Upcycle Series – click the image or links below to check out some other awesome upcycling posts!
How to Make a Useful Recycled Paper Scrapbook from Witty Hoots
Recycled Newspaper Pots in Two Ways from Nemcsok Farms
How To Create A Recycled Cardboard Toy Castle from Play Dough & Popsicles