Pom Pom Father’s Day Lion Card
Father’s Day is rapidly approaching! Are you and your kids ready to celebrate Dad this year? This adorable Pom Pom Father’s Day Lion Card will be sure to delight any father that receives it. If you are well stocked for crafting you probably will have all of the supplies you need on hand to create this cute card!
- Printed PDF template (download the template here: Lion Card Template)
- Orange construction paper
- School glue
- Glue stick
- Small piece of brown felt
- Black sharpie marker
- Orange and brown markers
- Large googly eyes
- Orange pom poms, one large and one medium
- Cut the construction paper in half. Cut the template from the white paper. Glue the template to the middle of the construction paper.
- Using a good amount of glue, attach the pom poms as shown: the large pom pom is the koala body, medium is the head.
- Glue or stick on the google eye
- Cut an oval out of the brown felt. Use the black marker to draw on a triangle nose and mouth.
- Glue the felt piece to the lions face.
- Use the orange marker to draw two triangle ears on the lion’s head.
- Use the brown marker to create the lions mane, tail, arms and legs.
- The card is complete!
My kids loved making this card and can’t wait to give it to their Daddy on Father’s Day <3
If you are looking for additional Father’s Day Inspiration take a peek at our Handprint Father’s Day Platter from a few years ago here: