Quick, Easy & Fun Cheese Platter Kids will Love
It is party season – the period of time between Thanksgiving and New Year’s tends to have one party after another. A staple on most people’s holiday party menus is a cheese platter. Today I want to focus on how you can make a quick, easy & fun cheese platter kids will love.
- Stella Italian Sharp Cheese
- Stella Romano Cheese
- Assorted crackers
- Pepperoni or other meats
- Assorted fruits
- Remove the cheese from the wrappers.
- Slice into thin slices.
- Use a small cookie cutter (I used a star shape) to cut the cheese (this only worked with the Italian Sharp Cheese as the Romano was too crumbly).
- Save the small pieces of cheese to use when cooking another meal.
- Use the small cookie cutter to cut the pepperonis (or other meat).
- Arrange the cheese and pepperoni on the platter.
- Add crackers (any variety you prefer) to the platter.
- Add fruit (any variety you prefer) to the platter.
- Serve and watch the kids eyes light up when they see the fun shaped cheese and pepperoni.
I ended up using my Romano cheese for warm appetizers (not pictured). I crumbled the cheese on top of a cracker and popped in the oven at 350° for roughly 5 minutes. The combination of the flavor of the cracker and cheese was quite amazing.