Top 10 Kids Projects to Give Thanks
What better time than Thanksgiving to teach children about giving thanks. The holiday season is a time when kids can be overtaken by making wish lists and thinking about all of the “stuff” that they want. Take a look at these 10 great projects that can help teach children about being thankful.
1) Give Thanks for Each Day Thankful Tree from Crafty Mama in ME
2) Read a Story, Make Place Mats for Thanksgiving from Books and Giggles
3) Thanksgiving Gratitude Craft: Extra Gum Container Thank You Notes from Mommy’s Bundle
4) 20 Free Gratitude Printables from Practical Parenting Ideas
5) Thankful Turkey Kid Craft and Book from The Resourceful Mama
6) Gratitude Conversation Starters from Creative Family Fun
7) 7 Days of Thanksgiving – Day 3 (Thanking You Postcards) from Mommy Crusader
8) Free Printable Thanksgiving Kids’ Activity Pages from I Should be Mopping the Floor
9) Thankful Game (Free Printable) from Paradise Praises
10) Connor Gives Thanks + A Printable from Wife Mommy Me
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope that you and your family have a wonderful holiday season.
Take a look below for a list of great Thanksgiving kids crafts for kids.
Top 10 Thanksgiving Crafts For Kids from Play Dough & Popsicles