Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop 183
Welcome to our party!
Now that we are getting deeper into the summer, it’s time to do some serious blog hopping!
Here are the posts you loved most last week … now, remember that our primary features are the posts that got the most clicks the week before. Be a good friend and visit some that catch your eye!
So let’s get this party started!
- Please follow our hosts on social media – it may take a few weeks but we sure do appreciate it! (social media links below) ♥
- Please TWEET our party.
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO giveaways, Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit two or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Saira from Mom Resource and Bath Time Fun Time
Tammy of My Life Abundant
CD of CD’s Country Living
Emma of Adventures of Adam
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Niki of Play And Learn Every Day
Brittany of Mommy On Demand
Kim of 2JustByou
Shannon of Crafty Mama In Me
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade
Marilyn of Marilyn’s Treats
Candace of Musings Of Candace Jean
Rachel of Busy Mommy Media
Jennifer of Engineer Mommy
Wanted: we are looking for a new weekly co-host for
Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop.
What we are looking
1. It is important that you be an active blogger of a family-friendly blog. ie. “active” means that you post
new material several times per week.
2. Also, we will be looking for a blogger who is very active on social media. All
of the hosts promoting our party well contributes to this party’s success and is a blessing to everyone who comes to
party with us.
3. If you are interested, please email Sinea at firstname.lastname@example.org and put “I’d Like To
CO-HOST” in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team ♥
Follow us on Pinterest?
(Visited 318 times, 1 visits today)