19 Fun and Easy Patriotic Kids Crafts
Don’t you love summer? I love the time I get to spend with my family during summer vacation and the fun outdoor activities we can do. Living in Maine summer is short so we have to take advantage of the good weather. One of my favorite holiday’s falls in summer – the 4th of July! The kids and I love to make crafts together and since we have more time during the summer we always seem to end up making a lot of patriotic crafts. Take a peek at this collection of 19 Fun and Easy Patriotic Kids Crafts I have gathered up and get crafting!
1. Exploding Pipe Cleaner Firework Ring from Mom Dot
2. Tissue Paper 4th of July Suncatcher from The Simple Parent
3. Fireworks in a Jar from I Can Teach my Child
4. Fizzing Fireworks from Toddler Approved
5. Fourth Of July Noisemaker from Macaroni Kid Thorton
6. Paper Roll American Flag Craft from Little Family Fun
7. 4th of July Popsicle Stick Star Streamers from Happiness is Homemade
8. American Flag Footprint Craft for Kids from Crafty Morning
9. Uncle Sam Door Hanger from Jump Start
10. 4th of July Popsicle Stick Flag Craft for Kids from Ginger Snap Crafts
11. Salt Fireworks Craft For Kids from Crafty Morning
12. 4th Of July Pinata Balloons from The Gunny Sack
13. Star Spangled Slime from I Can Teach my Child
14. Patriotic Popsicles from Craft Create Cook
15. Colored Noodle Fun For 4th Of July from Frogs Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
16. Bald Eagle Wreath from DLTK Kids
17. 4th of July Crepe Paper Flag Craft from Meaningful Mama
18. DIY Patriotic Doodle Donuts from Military Wives Saving
19. DIY Beaded Sun Catchers from Beneath My Heart
Take a peek at my favorite projects we have done over the years as well!
Have a safe and Happy 4th of July!