Exciting Roundup of Yummy Campfire Recipes
Do you love going camping with your family? If so read on for my exciting roundup of yummy campfire recipes! From old favorites to new ideas there is sure to be something to please everyone. At the bottom of the post be sure to check out more Camping ideas in our Free Unit Study.
1) BBQ Cinnamon Rolls – I made these on the grill but you can find the original recipe for cooking on the campfire in the link.
2) Omelet in a Bag from Favorite Family Recipes – this is such a great idea for personalized meals!
1) Camping Food Ideas from The Typical Mom – 12 recipe ideas for your camping trip.
2) Campfire Pizza Cone Recipe from The Joys of Boys – pizza you can cook right in fire!?! I’m sold!
3) Hot Dog on a Stick from The Joys of Boys – elevating the level of cooking hot dogs over a fire for sure!
1) 10 New Ways to Make S’mores from Adventures in Wunderland – YUMMY!
2) DIY S’mores Bar for Summer Parties from Meet Penny – great for a Scout or family camping trip.
3) Campfire Cones Recipe from The Joys of Boys – I love the use of the ice cream cone!
I hope you found inspiration in some of these recipes and eat well during your trip. Have fun camping and eat a S’more for me!
Join us this week for our Camping Free Unit Study below:
Books about Camping for Kids from Look! We’re Learning!
Camping Activities for Kids from iGameMom
Best Camping Gear for Families from Bambini Travel
Create a Camping Scene with Shape Exploration from Play Dough & Popsicles
Camping Packing List from FrogMom
Fun Camping Ideas that Boost STEM Skills from Schooling a Monkey
Camping Word Search from Tales of Education at Home
Camping Preschool Printables from Living Life and Learning
Camping – How and Why it’s Great for Homeschool from School Outdoors!