Pom Pom Father’s Day Monkey Card
If you loved the Father’s Day Lion Card from the other day – guess what?!? Here is another option – a Pom Pom Father’s Day Monkey Card! You can use the same supplies you already have on hand and this would give another card option if you have more than one child.
- Printed PDF template (download the template here: Monkey Card Template)
- Green construction paper
- School glue
- Glue stick
- Small piece of tan felt
- Black sharpie marker
- Brown markers
- Large googly eyes
- Brown pom poms, one large and one medium
- Cut the construction paper in half. Cut the template from the white paper. Glue the template to the middle of the construction paper.
- Using a good amount of glue, attach the pom poms as shown: the large pom pom is the koala body, medium is the head.
- Glue or stick on the google eye.
- Cut an oval out of the tan felt. Use the black marker to draw on a circle nose and mouth.
- Glue the felt piece to the monkey’s face.
- Use the brown marker to make the ears: Starting at the monkey’s eye level, make a semi circle toward the bottom of the head. Use the brown marker to create legs, arms and a long tail.
- The card is complete!
My kids love making special crafts like these for their dad and grandfathers.
If you are looking for additional Father’s Day Inspiration take a peek at our Handprint Father’s Day Platter from a few years ago here: